Everyone in our company wants to make healthcare work better for patients.
We understand healthcare well enough to know that in order to help patients, you need to help the people that take care of them - the doctors and their staff. Patients absolutely love us and so do their healthcare providers. We’re making a difference and are looking for others who want to do the same!
At its core, Healthvana’s platform revolutionizes communication between healthcare providers and their patients – leading to more efficient staff and healthier patients. Our HIPAA-compliant and evidence-based patient engagement solutions include electronic patient intake, secure messaging, interpreted test results delivery with next steps, appointment scheduling, and reminders. Since 2015, we’ve delivered over 7 million test results to patients across the United States - with over 80% of patients checking their results within one day.
Head of Product
Healthvana is looking for a full-stack product leader to help us build the next generation of products for patients and medical providers to interact with each other, leading to not just improved health and lower costs but also happier people all around.
Your typical week would include meeting with enterprise customers to determine their patients’ and employees’ needs, owning the product roadmap and priorities, creating specs, wireframing new features and workflows, QA, managing contract designers and FT product and customer success teams, and working with engineers to launch new features. We’re in this for the long-haul (it is healthcare, after all), so we also reflect back on how we can improve our processes and get better for the next time (and what we want to learn along the way). Most importantly, you get to be the connection between Health IT software that doesn’t suck, and the improvement it can make in people’s everyday lives.
- Solid experience owning the product management pipeline in an agile environment (3+ years)
- Experience shipping healthcare products
- Experience managing employees and contractors
- Clear communication, both in writing and in conversation. Know when asking a question can be more useful than giving an opinion.
- Love building things that solve the problems of real people
- Team player, enjoy helping others around you be successful
- Enjoy mentoring colleagues
- Comfort with medical discussions related to sexual health
- Have a passion for making a meaningful impact on the health of our users, irrespective of their situation
- Willing and legally able to work in the United States (sorry, no visa sponsorship at this time)
- Familiarity with enterprise healthcare technical solutions
- Agency or enterprise experience
- Solid prototyping and user research/testing experience
- Familiarity with Sketch and React
- Experience working with underserved populations
Interested? Send us an email to email@example.com with “Head of Product” in the subject, and include a copy of (or link to) something resume-like (eg your website, LinkedIn profile), along with anything else you’d like us to see. We look forward to hearing from you!