Healthvana makes healthcare better for patients.
Healthvana’s patient engagement, health information delivery, and care navigation platform is used to manage, communicate, and coordinate care with patient populations, leading to better health outcomes and lower costs. Since 2015, Healthvana has delivered over 50 million health records to patients across 20 states with 96% patient satisfaction. Our customers include the largest global STI/HIV care provider and the nation’s largest county health department.
Healthvana’s evidence-based platform has successfully improved the health of underserved populations:
- 1 in 15 COVID patients from high-priority communities were prescribed antivirals via telehealth, on average within 6.25 hours (The New England Journal of Medicine)
- Patients using Healthvana returned for STI treatment 2 days faster (American Journal of Public Health)
- 89% adherence at a six month follow-up visit for patients on PrEP using Healthvana in Florida (SYNC, 2020)
- 88% retention of YMSM (young men who have sex with men) and trans woman HIV+ patients who had fallen out of care (2018 HRSA-funded study)
- HIV+ patients using Healthvana were 7.4x more likely to attend their next appointment (to-be-published in 2024 research from 40,000 HIV+ patients)
Follow our Linkedin page for to stay updated on company news.